280g Mozzarella fiordilatte, Fresh from our caseificio
30ml Balsamic glaze IGP, La Dispensa di Amerigo
50ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil DOP Monocultivar Taggiasco, ROI (more for roasting)
Roasted hazelnuts to garnish
Flaky sea salt, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 175° C
2. Cut the pumpkin into 2.5cm thick rings or slices, toss the slices with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and salt and spread them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Roast the pumpkin in the oven until it is tender and lightly browned.
4. With a sharp knife, cut the mozzarella into 1cm thick slices and transfer them to a serving platter.
5. Arrange the cooled pumpkin with the mozzarella.
6. In a small bowl, whisk the balsamic glaze and Extra Virgin Olive Oil together. Drizzle the vinaigrette over the caprese, add the roasted hazelnuts, sprinkle with salt to taste and serve.